How to apply for Singapore Student Visa from Nigeria, Singapore Visa agents in Nigeria, how do I apply for Singapore Visa, and other related questions is probably the reason you are reading this article. First, I will commend your good choice of where to further your study; the Singapore government invests a lot on education. Again the Minister of Education sets high academic standards, holding all schools accountable to them.
Getting the right information is always a good step before planning to study abroad. That is why we choose to provide you with the required information in the simplest form.
Applying for the Singapore Student Visa can either be done online or offline. Though both method of application requires the same documents as contained therein.
Guide On How to Apply For Singapore Student Visa From Nigeria
Documents For Singapore Student Visa Application
- Singapore Visa Application form
- Letter of admission from the institution in Singapore.
- Valid International passport with at least six months validity beyond your intended stay duration
- duly signed bio data form; this form includes your personal details, purpose of travel and confirmation number
- two recent color passport photograph on white background having 5cm X 5cm size
- Visa application fee payment receipt
- Evidence of health’s insurance cover
- Police clearance certificate
- Xerox of the information web page of your key
- Tax clearance certificate
- Certificate of eligibility
- Your academic documents like transcript, diplomas, degrees, or any other certificate you acquired from your school
- Financial report from your savings bank account to access your capabilities in paying all that are needed for studies and all expenses during your stay.
- Proof of you to return back to Nigeria after your study period
Offline visa Application method:
- Obtain the Singapore visa application
- Fill out the form correctly and respond to all the asked questions.
- Attach all the required documents and passports photograph with the application form.
- Submit to the Singapore Embassy in Nigeria. .
- Once your visa application is being granted, a letter will be sent on that regard from the embassy or consulate office
- If your visa application was not approved after your interview with the consular officer, you may have to try again later.
Online visa application method
- Get the Singapore student visa application form online via singapore.visahq.com.ng
- Carefully fill the form online
- Click to submit the filled application form
- After some minutes, you will be sent a confirmation letter.
- Check out for your visa sticker which shall later be sent to you via the post office address that you submitted when filling your application form.
- Note that online application attracts a visa processing charge of US$100 and 9-12 functioning days for the handling of your visa
Here is the Singaporean Consulate address in Lagos, Nigeria:
81A, Younis Bashorun Street,
Off Ajose Adeogun Street,
You may also reach them via telephone on: +234-14489888