Frank Edwards Biography, net worth, affairs and personal struggles as well as rise to glory are contained in this article. Do read on to learn more about his latest hit songs and awards.
Frank Ugochukwu Edwards, who is popularly known as Frank Edwards, is among the leading gospel musicians in Nigeria. He is a singer-songwriter, producer, sound engineer, recording artist, musician, instrumentalist and worship leader.
Frank Edwards is the originator and C.E.O of a renowned gospel record label in Nigeria known as Rocktown Records, which houses many artists such as King BAS, David, Gill, Divine, Nkay, and many others.
He is also an active member of Love World Music Ministry which is under the umbrella of Christ Embassy Church.
FRANK EDWARDS BIOGRAPHY
Frank Edwards was born on the 22nd of July, 1989 in Enugu State of Nigeria, into a large family of seven. He is also from Enugu State and learned how to play his favorite instrument, Piano, from his father.
Frank surrendered his life to Jesus Christ, his Lord, at a very tender age which helped him build his singing career, which he started officially at the age of ten. He has always been active in the things of the Lord, and very prompt to church services.
His born-again Christian lifestyle is one of his essential aspects that led to his success in the gospel industry and life in general. His music touched and inspired a lot of souls.
Frank Edwards significant mentor/inspirational figure, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, was the man that led him to the path of becoming a professional gospel musician, (even though his childhood dreams was to become a pilot), and he has lots of respect for this great man of God.
FRANK EDWARDS CAREER – FRANK EDWARDS BIOGRAPHY
This remarkable Christian hip-hop musician, Frank Edwards is a beautiful pianist and a fantastic keyboardist. He is a key member of the Presidential band of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome in Christ Embassy Church.
Frank Edwards released his first debut album in 2008,”The Definition,” which comprised of 14- tracks, under Honesty Music Record label.
In 2010, he released another album, “Angels on the Runway.” In 2011, he released two albums, “Unlimited” and “Tagjam” respectively.
He is also a great stage performer and has appeared on several stage performances, including the live stage performance of the great female gospel musician, Sinach’s “I know who I am” video in 2013, which he was featured.
Apart from his primary aspect/ focus of music which is Gospel, he has a lot of songs in the various musical genre. As a great mixer and talented producer, he has a lot of upcoming talented artists under his Rocktown Record label.
He has collaborated with many Nigerian gospel musicians such as Sinach, Joe Praize and others and done a big one with the famous American gospel musician Don Moen on an album “Grace.”
His latest album, “Frankincense” which featured Micah Stampley and Nathaniel Bassey, topped iTunes Album Chart few hours after it was released, above Beyoncé’s and Adele’s albums.
FRANK EDWARDS PERSONAL LIFE
The 29-year-old gospel musician, Frank Edwards is presently not married, though it is alleged that he is currently dating his mentor’s,(Pastor Chris Oyakhilome), daughter, Sharon Oyakhilome.
FRANK EDWARDS ALBUMS
- Georgia Country Blues (2015)
- Frank Edwards Collections: Vol. 3 (2016)
- Frank Edwards Collections, Vol. 2 (2016)
- Angels On The Runway (2017)
- Unlimited – Verse 1 (2017)
- Definition (2017)
- Frank Edwards Compilations, Pt. 2 (2016)
- Birthday (2016)
- Grace (2016)
- Sweet Man Blues (2015)
- Frank Edwards Compilations (2016)
FRANK EDWARD SONGS
- “I know who God Says I am”
- “For this church”
- “Am not Afraid”
- “Onye Mmeri”
- “Can’t Stop Loving You”
- “Idi Ebube”
- “Bird Song”
- “I Lift my voice”
- “If God Be For Me”
- “Let It Rain”
- “Only You are Holy”
- “God over Everything”
- “Chukwu Okike”
- “We all need love”
- “End of the World”
- “Na So Be Life”
- “Okaka”(featuring Victor Ike)
- ”Overtake”(featuring Joe Praize)
- “Selfie”(featuring Gill Nkay)
- ”Beautiful,” Oghene Doh”
- ”You too dey bless me”(featuring TBI)
- “This ”
- “Papa Nara Ekele”
- “Miye Ruwe“
- ”Here to sing”(featuring Chee) and many others.
FRANK EDWARD AWARDS – FRANK EDWARDS BIOGRAPHY
- In 2009, he got nominated for the “Gospel Artist of the Year” at the Nigeria Entertainment Awards (NEA) Awards.
- In May 2011, at the Annual Nigeria Entertainment Awards (NEA), he was nominated for the “Gospel Artiste of the Year Award”
- In 2012, he received an award for the “Best Male Vocalist” in the West Africa Awards; he also received awards for “The Best Hit Single” at the Loveworld Awards in 2012.
- Also in the same year, he received awards for “ Male Artist of the Year,” “Song of the Year” and “Best Male Vocal” at the Nigeria Gospel Music Awards.
FRANK EDWARDS NET WORTH
Our extraordinarily talented musician, Frank Edwards, has a net worth of about $600,000.